Monday 26 September 2011

Week 2 Blog

This week me and Noor have been doing our pre production, we had to allocate job roles outlining who will be responsible for each job during each stage of production. Me and noor desided that during the production that i will be the main artist in the video and she will be the director, due to us not knowing what jobs there are during the post production we couldnt allocate jobs, but one of the jobs which is editing we are both going to do together. This week i had to upload my filmed presentation and have it analysised, saying how the focas group helped gain knowledge. I also finished my beachcobming which shows my devopled idea of my music video and what videos and pitchures represents it.

Me and Noor also had to conduct a quationaire on surveymonkey outlining a clear audience profile, 18 people took part in the survey. The questionaire results were very inlightening one of which we was that the people thought  thought that the artist should wear chinos with ironic funnty top with flat shoes, me and Noor both thought that the artists would have more of an mods and rockers style slash indie but i surpose the look that was most popular is more up to date and it steal has a indie theme which we want throughout.


This week i have started my analysis of three products from each medium, which means would have to find three examples for each medium, each example has to be spilt up into nine screen shots. I am half way through analysising the music videos. In this i have to include contruction of the represenation, the genre conventions and the narrative. I am doing It in the style of 'artofthetitles' which is liked very much by the examiners.




Overall this week has been very productive trying to complete the pre-production jobs, next we will hopefully have everythinh finished. Next week we have to do a final treatment and production schedules and call sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment