Tuesday 27 September 2011

Class Feedback On Presentation

After presenting my pitch we had to also have a focus group session where people give feedback on my pitch and say how it could be improved or put new ideas into my head.
The class thought that my presentation was good and they thought that my ideas were original, once they understood what sort of editing i was doing. During the feedback session the group ask me a lot of questions regarding who will be my main artist and who will play the others roles, this is something iv not really thought about, so this focus group has made me think of who to play curtain roles. They also ask questions on locations and where a curtain scene of a man proposing will be, they reminded me that i would also need permission from a restaurant if that was the location i chose. One class mate said that i could get inspiration from a video such as Two Door Cinema Club - 'What You Know'.This video represents my editing idea very clearly, and i am glad my class mate showed me this because i can take inspiration from it.



Having a focus group meant that i could get clear feedback on my presentation, their answers that they gave me could be very detailed and more easier and informal which would make them more comfortable to give feedback and express there thoughts. But overall the class didnt give me enough feedback on my idea they didnt really state what i could improve, just asked me questions surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment